A versatile, non-biological concentrated Washing Powder for use in Automatics, Twin-Tubs and for washing by hand. Contains non-polluting Zeolites
• Made in the UK
• Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
• No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
• Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
• Cruelty Free International and Vegan Society Approved
• Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
• Readily biodegradable
• Recycled and recyclable packaging
• Perfume free
• Our most economical size
• Up to 212 washes
Always follow your machine manufacturers guidelines. For a normal wash use 60g (80g hard water, 110g very hard water). 1 Table spoon = 15g.
We hold Material Safety Data Sheets for all of our products for use by customers to provide information on the properties, chemicals, handling and storage of our products. COSHH sheets are available on request, so please get in touch letting us know for which products you'd like them and we'll do our best to help.